Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sweet Birthday Cupcake Card & Video

My daughter needed a card for her friends birthday so I decided to make a video while creating it. It is a cute cupcake card I made with a chipboard UPC tag I got off a $1 basket that I bought at Target. The card base is from a package of 8 Thank You cards i got at AC Moore on clearance a while back for $.25 - the glitter was on clearance at walmart for $.75 & the patterned paper was a stampin up hostess level 1 item (free). Don't you just love free & clearance items!


click on photo for larger image

G-Squared Thank you card
Stampin Up Patterned Paper
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Paperchase (Borders) Dot Stickers
Target Cupcake Chipboard UPC Tag
Mainstays (Walmart) Glitter
Inkadinkado Clear Stamps
Versafine Ink
Martha Stewart Glitter Glue
Stampin Up Dimentionals
Ranger Glossy Accents
ATG




No comments:

Post a Comment