Sunday, May 3, 2009

Random Winner !!!!!!!

I still can't believe it. I was one of the random winners on Kristina Werners 50th Color Inspiration Challenge! I won a mix CD and a $10 Amazon.com gift certificate. I know I was randomly chosen, but a win is a win - right!!!! Plus Its great to see a creation of your own on Kristina's blog - she is amazing!

I did a haul video yesterday, I had placed an order from www.dollarscrapbooking.net because of another haul video that I had watched on sil2289's You Tube Channel. nearly everything on their site was between $1 & $2, from manufacturers like, Imaginisce, Creative Imaginations, Bazzill Basics, Heidi Swapp,
Li'l Davis, etc.. What a deal!






Hope everybody had a great National Scrapbooking day yesterday - Im still trying to finish watching all of Robyn - The Pink Stampers Video's, and I think I might start a new video of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment